At GASMAR, Shipping Company Ltd., we have an extensive range of solutions for all vessel segments to offer you the management services you want – when and where you need them.
Our third party ship management services include technical management, crew management, financial management, commercial management and procurement services.
Our experiences and strengths in ship management are enhanced by our confident team of various members from different commercial vessel and shipping companies’ backgrounds.
At all times our service remains personal, professional, flexible and bespoke: providing you with complete reassurance and maximum ROI.
We strive to maintain and extend our tradition and reputation for high-quality, professional services to the worldwide maritime industry.
- Accounting & finance;
- Operation & crewing;
- Pre-purchase inspections;
- Chartering/post fixture;
- Procurement planning;
- Safety & risk analysis;
- On-hire inspections.
- Technical supervision;
- Vessel Inspection & Reports;
- Vessel Performance Monitoring;
- Organising dry docking & major repairs;
- Purchasing Inventory control;
- Budgetary Financial controls;
- Planned Maintenance Systems;
- Insurance arrangement & Claims handling;
- Any other Technical assistance that a ship owner may require.
- Recruitment & selection of crew members;
- Crew costs monitoring;
- Ongoing management of officers & ratings;
- Additional requirement as requested.
Corporate & Financial Management
- Registration of companies &/or partnerships;
- Corporate administration, documentation & corporate structure changes;
- Preparation & submission of audited accounts;
- Tax Management;
- Management reporting;
- Management of investor companies.
- Management for container, bulk, LNG/LPG, chemical/product tanker & crude oil tanker vessels;
- Day-to-day management;
- Negotiating & concluding periodic charters;
- Analysis of market trends;
- Broker services;
- Placement of newbuilding contracts.